Why everyone should write more
In the context of how to be successful by Sam Altman
- Writing helps you to compound yourself
- Writing reinforces what you already understand
- Writing usefully requires you to research
- Writing helps you to improve your "sales"
- Writing is low risk, high reward
- Writing succinctly is an underrated skill
- Writing usefully is hard
- Writing lets you share your thoughts to the world
- Writing is persuasive
- Writing helps to improve your own personal brand
- Writing can help to improve your network
- You own what you write
- The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms.